At Lazudi.com we take your privacy seriously and are committed to complying with all data protection/privacy laws that are applicable to us.
Lazudi.com is owned and operated by Lazudi Co., Ltd.
Lazudi Co., Ltd. is the data controller and has its registered business address at Home Place Building, 283/41, 8th floor, Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Tan Nuea Sub-district, Wattana District, Bangkok.
During the course of providing you with access to the platform or services (as defined in our Terms and Conditions), we will be collecting, using, disclosing, storing and/or processing data, including your personal data.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, including concerns or complaints regarding your information, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can visit the Platform and browse without having to provide personal details. However, you will be required to sign up for an account if you wish to use the Services.
Information We Collect From You
We collect information about you or your devices directly from you only with your permission to use, process and retain by means of implied or express consent from the following sources:
- Lazudi’s brand websites
- User’s devices (computer and/or mobile phone)
During the course of your use of the Platform and the provision of the Services, we may collect personal data from you, which includes but is not limited to:
- Identity data, such as your name, gender, nationality, profile picture, and date of birth;
- Contact data such as, email address, phone numbers, billing address and delivery address;
- Property details such as property address, unit numbers, owner information, property descriptions and specifications:
- Account data, such as bank account and payment details;
- Profile data, such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Usage data, such as information on how you use the Platform, products and Services or view any content on the Platform;
- Marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences;
- Technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time on website, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, international mobile equipment identity, device identifier, and other information and technology on the devices you use to access the Platform;
- Transaction data, such as details about orders and payments to and from you, and other details of products and Services that you have purchased, agreed to or obtained through the Platform;
- Location data, such as when you capture and share your location with us in the form of photographs, floor plans, brochures, videos or other property files and upload such content to the Platform.
During the course of your use of the Platform and the provision of the Services, we may receive personal data from you in the following situations:
- When you create an account with us;
- When you submit an enquiry for a property listed on Lazudi, any of the Services or purchase any products available on the Platform;
- When you use any of the features or functions available on the Platform or Services;
- When you record any user-generated content which is uploaded on the Platform;
- When you use the chat function on the Platform;
- When you subscribe to our publications or marketing collaterals;
- When you enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- Items and data searched for on the Platform:
- When you participate in any activity or campaign on the Platform;
- When you log in to your account on the Platform or otherwise interact with us via an external service or application, such as Facebook or Google;
- When any other user of the Platform posts a message on a property you have uploaded to the Platform or when you post a messages on a property uploaded to the Platform from another user;
- When a third party lodges a complaint against you or the content you have posted on the Platform;
- When you interact with us offline, including when you interact with our outsourced customer service agents.
You must only submit personal data which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of any changes to the personal data you have provided to us. We shall have the right to request for documentation to verify the personal data provided by you as part of our customer verification processes.
You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalise the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make the Services and the Platform more convenient and useful to you.
You may be able to manage and delete cookies through your browser or device settings. For more information on how to do so, visit the help material of your browser or device.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
The personal data we collect from you or via third parties may be used by us, or shared with or transferred to third parties for certain purposes, which include but are not limited to the following:
- To facilitate your use of the Services or access to the Platform;
- To respond to your enquiries, feedback, or disputes, directly or through our outsourced service agents;
- To process orders you submit through the Platform (Payments that you make through the Platform for products, whether sold by us or a third party seller, will be processed by our agents);
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform, whether sold by us or a third party seller. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the service to you (for example to our courier or suppliers), whether the product is sold through the Platform by us or a third-party seller;
- To update you on the delivery of the services or products, whether sold through the Platform by us or a third party seller, and for customer support purposes;
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- To ascertain your identity for fraud detection purposes;
- To administer your account (if any) with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- To audit the downloading of data from the Platform;
- To improve the layout or content of the pages of the Platform and customise them for users;
- To identify visitors on the Platform;
- To carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour;
- To provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- To display your name, username or profile on the Platform;
- To promote the Services and use information that you give to us, such as user-generated content (including video content) that you can choose to upload or broadcast on our Platform and will be accessible on the internet and may be shared by the public (the latter of which is not within our control), as part of our advertising and marketing campaigns to promote the Platform and user properties;
- To process any complaints, feedback, enforcement action and take-down requests in relation to any content you have uploaded to the Platform;
- To derive further attributes relating to you based on personal data provided by you (whether to us or third parties), in order to provide you with more targeted and/or relevant information;
- To send you marketing or promotional materials about our products and services from time to time (unless you choose to opt-out from receiving these materials); and
- We may also conduct automated decision-making processes in accordance with any of these purposes.
Security of Your Personal Data
To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, processing, copying, modification, disposal, loss, misuse, modification or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as:
- Restricting access to personal data to individuals who require access;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access; and
- Using SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately.
You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your Lazudi password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal data and other data submitted to Lazudi. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log out of your account and close the browser when you are finished with using a shared computer.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use or disclose your information, based on implied or express consent and in compliance with all applicable regulations in relevant jurisdictions, for following purposes:
- For our business purposes, we use and retain data to analyse and improve our business, including services and platforms;
- For cybersecurity purposes, we use or analyse data to detect illegal activities to prevent frauds or crimes;
- To send you our certain business information of Lazudi, including news, notice, promotion, update of platform policy, and marketing communications;
- To customize the content and advertising you see on our websites and apps, across the internet, and elsewhere;
Disclosure of Information We Collect
It is obligatory that we may share data in compliance with the laws or the formal request of the state authority.
Data Retention Period
We will only retain your personal data for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for any legal or business purpose.
However, you may exercise your privacy-based right to be forgotten to delete or erase your data from our database by sending your written request to us email@example.com.
Please note that if you communicate your right to be forgotten, or withdrawal of your consent to our use, disclosure, storing or processing of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, we may not be in a position to continue to provide the Services to you or perform on any contract we have with you, and we will not be liable in the event that we do not continue to provide the Services to, or perform our contract with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
Third Party Links
Questions, Suggestions, Complaints and Feedback
This Policy is available in English language version only and the last version was updated on May 18, 2020.